Check out our 2014 Seattle Seahawks Snack Stadium here.
Just a few more weeks till ‘Mericans everywhere cheer on their spandex clad warriors while eating fried food and drinking beer!
If you’re hosting this seasonal celebration, why not take it to a whole new level and build a Super Bowl Snack-Stadium? (Come on, do you love ‘Merica or not??)
It can seem daunting, I know, but I found some cheats to make the construction a little less labor intensive. Here’s what i used:
• Bankers Boxes – I used a total of 22. (8 on each long side, 3 on each shorter side.)
• 4 Aluminum foil pans – cut and connected (together, they are approx. 34″ long x 14″ wide)
• Super Glue – to glue the boxes together
• Old Styrofoam packaging — hand-cut so that they would have rounded edges
• Cardboard strips added to the top 4 sides of the stadium
• Kraft Paper – to wrap the exterior
• Red-check basket buddies to line the (s)eating areas
You can either be an incredibly generous host and fill the stadium yourself, or feel free to use this stadium (s)eating chart so that your guests can pick which “seating area” is theirs to fill.